Download Aarogya Setu Mobile App − COVID-19 tracker app
Last week, the Indian government had announced to release the COVID-19 tracker mobile app for the public.All the android smartphone users can now download Aarogya Setu Mobile App APK from google play store while iOS / iPhone users can download app from apple app store. The new app aims to augment various initiatives of the central govt. in proactively reaching out to and informing the users of the app regarding risks, best practices and relevant advisories pertaining to the containment of COVID-19.
The Aarogya Setu mobile app track movement of users through the use of bluetooth and GPS system. In case any COVID-19 affected person comes in close contact with users then notification alert will be sent. Earlier, the central govt. had launched other apps such as Corona Kavach My Gov App to tackle Coronavirus.
In this phase, social distancing is important as COVID-19 is exponentially increasing its graph and the number of people affected are raising on a daily basis. People will also get tips and other important information to protect themselves from this Coronavirus pandemic.
The aim of Aarogya Setu app is to reach out to the users and inform them regarding the risks, best practices and relevant advisories for the containment of COVID-19.
Aarogya Setu: Key Features
• Aarogya Setu app uses Bluetooth and GPS to inform regarding the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
• GPS will track your real-time location and Bluetooth will track if and when you come in close proximity with someone with COVID-19.
• Aarogya Setu will keep tracking your vicinity as long as the location action setting is set to ‘always’.
• If one is possibly exposed and chooses to share it online, this data will be shared only with the government and not with any third parties.
• Aarogya Setu will have access to the government’s database of known cases.
Aarogya Setu Mobile App APK Download Online [Direct Links]
Government of India launches Aarogya Setu App on 2 April 2020 to strengthen our fight against COVID-19. The App will alert users of risk of infection & promote awareness on COVID-19. The Aarogya Setu is a mobile application designed to connect essential health services with the people of India in our combined fight against COVID-19. The direct links to download Arogya Setu Mobile App APK online and its complete details are given here.
Aarogya Setu App Download for Android Users (Google Play Store)
Here is the direct link to download Aarogya Setu Mobile app from google play store for android smartphone users:-
- The Arogya Setu App present online at Google Play Store for android mobile phone users will appear on the screen.
- This mobile app is of 3.3 Mb size for download having current version of 1.0.0. Moreover, this app requires android version of 6.0 and up for installation on android mobile phones.
Aarogya Setu Mobile App is developed by email@example.com and is offered by NIC eGov Mobile Apps.
Aarogya Setu App Download for iPhone / iOS Users (Apple App Store)
Here is the direct link to download Aarogya Setu mobile app APK from app store for Apple iPhone users:-
- The Arogya Setu App present online at Apple App Store for iPhone / iOS smartphone users will appear on the screen.
- This mobile app is of 42.8 Mb size for download and requires iOS 10.3 or later for installation on apple iPhones.
National Informatics Centre has developed this Free Arogya Setu app in the category of Health & Fitness (AapSurakshit, Hum Surakshit) with age rating of 4+. The new app is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
How to use Aarogya Setu App?
The users can easily register through their phone numbers. The registered number will receive an OTP. Other details such as name, age can also be shared but it is entirely optional.
Benefits of Aarogya Setu App
• The app includes do’s and don’ts along with other safety measures.
• It gives information about COVID-19.
• In the case of exposure, it will direct the person to the nearest COVID-19 help centre.
• The app supports 11 languages including Hindi and Marathi.
• The app shows real-time tweets by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of India in its social media feed.