PM Kusum Yojana 2022 Online Registration / Application Form
Kusum Scheme was launched under the ministry of power and new & renewable energy. The objective of Pradhan Mantri Solar Pump Yojana is to provide the extra income sources to the farmers of India. With the help of Kusum Scheme government is planning to update the irrigation system of India and as well as promoting solar power production. The implementation of Kusum yojana will definitely give the boost to the production of solar energy. The government will change more than 3 crore Diesel and Petrol pumps with Solar Power pumps.
The primary aim of Kusum Scheme 2020 is to provide advanced technology to farmers to generate power. These solar pumps has double benefits as it will assist farmers in irrigation and will also allow farmers to generate safe energy. As these pumpsets comprises of energy power grid, farmers can sell the extra power directly to the government which would also increase their income.
Kusum Scheme Latest Update
A total of 20 lakh farmers can set up standalone solar pumps. Furthermore, Finance minister said that government can help 15 lakh solarise grid-connected pump sets. Moreover, farmers can also use barren land for solar energy generation, setup solar power plants on barren land, generate electricity, sell extra generated electricity and have a livelihood out of it.
KUSUM Yojana as announced by the central govt. would promote solar power production and solar farming to benefit farmers. In Union Budget 2020-21, union govt. has made a budgetary provision of Rs. 48000 crore for upcoming 10 years and allocation of funds is to be done in 4 segments.
Subsidy Structure of KUSUM Scheme
As per scheme, farmer will get subsidy on new and improved solar powered pumps. The farmers will have to spend only 10% of the total expenditure to acquire an install a solar pumps and 60% cost will be handle by govt and remaining 30% will be taken care of by bank as credit.
Kusum Yojana is announced in the Union Budget. A Press note has been released regarding the Kusum Yojana details, benefits and other important information. So There is not link for apply online for scheme. we will keep updated this page for online apply method.
|Name of the scheme||KUSUM Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||Narendra Modi|
|Announced on||January 2018|
|Implementation date||Feb 2019|
|Allowance||90% subsidy f0r solar power plant|
PM Kusum Yojana Online Registration Form 2020 [Apply]
To apply for PM Kusum Yojana, the candidates need to follow the below procedure for registration of the scheme:
- Initially, visit the official website at kusum.online.
- After redirecting to the home page, go to “आवेदन करें” link.
- The online registration form of KUSUM Yojana 2020 will display as shown below:
- After redirecting to the home page, the candidates can enter all details such as mobile number, email id, name of the farmer, and other details.
- Click on the submit button after completing the registration process of Kusum Yojana 2020.
- In the next step, the candidates can click on the login option on home page of Kusum Yojana under Solar Agricultural Pumpset Subsidy Scheme 2020-21 which is shown below:
- Accordingly, the candidates can fill out the online application form of Kusum Yojana after making the login procedure for Kusum Yojana 2020-21 in order to avail of the benefits of subsidized solar pumps.
To give assistance for farmers to replace the entire existing diesel and electric pumps with solar agricultural pumps, the central govt. has initiated a scheme of Kusum in FY 2018. The govt. would provide 60% of total cost as subsidy on these solar agricultural pumps to all eligible farmers in the country.
Components of PM Kusum Scheme 2020
Kusum Yojana has included various components such as:
- Solar Pumps Distribution – During the Kusum Yojana 1st phase, the power department in association with departments of the central govt. are going to work towards the successful distribution of solar powered pumps.
- Construction of Solar Power Factory – This includes the construction of solar power plants which would have a capacity to produce significant amount of power.
- Setting up tubewells – The 3rd component of this scheme includes setting up of tubewells which are also going to generate certain amount of power.
- Modernization of present Pumps – Only the production of power is not one of the aim of this Kusum Scheme 2020-2021. The final component of Kusum scheme deals with the modernization of pumps which are currently in use and to replace old pumps by solar pumps.
In addition, banks would also provide 30% extra of total expenses as bank loans to farmers. Now the farmers would only have to spend the upfront cost and is around 10% of total cost to set up these solar projects. Candidates can click at Contact Us link in case of any further query.
As per the initial draft of Kusum Yojana 2020, these plants are going to be erected only on infertile areas which are capable of generation a total of 28000 MW power. In the 1st phase, govt. would provide 17.5 lakh solar powered pumps to agricultural labourers
कुसुमयोजना 2020 काउद्देश्य
जैसे की आप लोग जानते है कि भारत में कई ऐसे राज्य हैं, जहां सूखा पड़ता है। तथा वंहा खेती करने वाले किसानो की खेती को सूखे से नुकसान उठाना पड़ता है। इस बात पर ध्यान देते हुए केंद्र सरकार ने PM Kusum Yojana 2020 को शुरू किया है इस योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य देश के किसानो को मुफ्त में बिजली उपलब्ध करवाना | इस योजना के तहत किसानो को सिचाई के लिए सोलर पैनल की सुविधा प्रदान करना जैसे वह अपने खेतो कि अच्छे से सिचाई कर सके | इस कुसुमयोजना 2020 के ज़रिये किसान को दोहरा फायदा होगा
और उनकी आमदनी में भी बढ़ोतरी होगी | दूसरा यदि किसान अधिक बिजली बनाकर ग्रिड को भेजते है। तो उन्हें उसकी कीमत भी मिलेगी।
PM Kusum Yojana Helpline Number
Contact No: 011-2436-0707, 011-2436-0404
PM KUSUM Toll Free Number: 1800-180-3333
Official website: www.mnre.gov.in